It's hard to belive it's been one whole year ago that Julia Marie was born into this world. I sit back and wonder how it could possibly have been a year yet! as November neared us, the change in seasons the crisp fall air and colorful leaves on the trees reminded me of the week and morning that Julia was born. Mom would ask me every few hours if I had any pains yet? (pertaining to labor) We were all getting restless and anxious for Julia's arrival, going for long walks, cleaning the house, Sandy took me for a long ride on the bumpy back roads in Aroostook county. I went for ANOTHER walk around the mall hoping to make some progress and go into labor. Julia of course was on her own time and not ready to come out without a LOT of coaxing! So with our bags packed Jon took me to my doctors appointment on November 6th (3 days after my due date) hoping to get induced, At 10:00AM and 5cm's, my Dr broke my water and the fun began! Contractions started coming on quickly and painfully! Mom and Sandy and Jon were in the delivery room with me as we waited for our Princess to arrive! After 2 types of pain medications, almost 14 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing my Dr. decided that Julia's head was just to big to fit I was preped and brought down to the OR for a C-Section. Up until the day of delivery that was my ultimate fear! I was scared to death of having to have a C-Section and my fear was becoming a reality but after praying and putting complete trust in God and my wonderful Doctor I felt completely calm going into the OR, the nurses and anistseologysts were amazing and actually kept us laughing! (is this good while your abdomen is being cut open? hehe) They were even gracious enough to take photos for us while we were in there! Jon watched the whole thing as he was holding my hand! I kept asking him to sit down before he passed out, but he insisted that he was fine and wanted to watch!! Before I knew it Julia Marie Ouellette was born 11:53pm weighing 10lbs and 22inches long! (NO WONDER why she didn't fit) She's the biggest miracle of my entire life and words can't express a mother's love for her baby! This year has been filled with such great happiness and each milestone she reaches makes me the proudest Mommy ever! I just dont want her to grow up too fast! I Love You Baby Girl!!
Labor, no biggie, I'm just gonna talk on my phone! HA! Right, here comes another contraction, Please HOLD!!!

Julia Marie Ouellette
.JPG)
Proud Daddy with his 1st born!
.JPG)
We've waited so long!!

A mother's love...UNCONDITIONAL!

Our TODDLER! 1 YEAR OLD!!
.....we are truly blessed....
she is just a doll!kylie will wear the same bib
ReplyDelete