Monday, October 5, 2009

Grammie Forever in our Hearts: 3/19/31-9/29/09

Well I am saddened to say that Grammie has passed away. She will be missed greatly however we are greatful that she didn't suffer for long with the cancer. We have many fond memories to remember her by and will hold her in our hearts forever. I am so glad that we were able to make the trip to FL so that we could see her before she passed and Julia could visit with her Gigi. We are not looking forward to the funeral services where we will say our goodbyes. But Grammie told me that she lived a long happy life and she was ready to go to be with Papa and her brothers oh how she missed them. I know she's happy now and in no more pain. But it doesn't make it any easier for her loved ones left behind. Grammie, we love you and you will be missed!!



Grammie & Nick 2005



Jon, Grammie & Nick



Grammie & I dancing on my wedding day



LOVE THIS ONE of Nick & Grammie



Grammie & I

Me & Grammie Christmas 2004



Sandy & Grammie Christmas 2004



Grammie, Auntie Donna, Mom



Grammie & Dad



Gigi & Julia meet in Feb 2009


It's a Gigi thing! aww



4 Generations 9/2009






A love always cherrished!


No comments:

Post a Comment